Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh yes...It's 80's night






Okay, how good do we look? We had a murder mystery dinner at the Stonebrakers last night. Seriously, did we look this bad in the 80's? Too bad the pics don't show my red and black pumps and Chad's pegged pants. You can see my crimped hair, though. It was a blast. The theme was the 1985 class reunion for Murder High. I was Cindy Crawfish, the class flirt, and Chad was Judd Jensen, the class hunk. We had to act out our roles so I had to flirt with all the guys in my "class". The murderer ended up being Amanda who was the class drama queen. Serious good times. The only setback was that Chad decided to shave "steps" in the sides of his hair. So, at the end of the night he had to shave his head to get rid of them. Of course he won't shave the beard until October is over (some rule for crazy hunters), so today at church he had a shaved head and a bushy beard. Lookin good, Chaddy.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, what fun! You look great! And I think Chad should have kept those awesome lines in his hair for church! Love your acid washed jacket, those were so cool! BTW, when are you ever going to look pregnant? Oh right, never, I remember the last time!

Theresa Stonebraker said...

Good times!!