Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Huntsman's Halloween Party


On Monday, Grandpa and Grandma Huntsman had their 2nd annual Halloween party. We all come dressed up and are judged on our costumes. Grandma makes homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. The kids have a blast decorating cookies and pumpkins, making scarecrows, and pinning the nose on the witch. Grandma and Grandpa go to a lot of trouble to make the party really fun. This year, Chad and I went as a dalmation and Cruella DeVille. We won best dressed! (Thanks for letting us borrow the costumes Char!)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I was going to say cool costumes! That sounds like an awesome party! How fun your mom-in-law is!

Theresa Stonebraker said...

You guys look so cute! Chad is such a DOG!!!:)

Kati said...

Love the costumes!

Wanna meet for lunch this week? I have your CD's all ready and we need to catch up.
I will try to call you tomorrow.
Talk to you soon!

Holder Family said...

Hi Leslie,
It has been a very long time. I was looking and a friends blog and saw your name and thought I would check it out and see if it was the same Leslie Huntsman, and it was I am so excited. It has been forever, I have thought about you through the years. Your family is so cute, your girls are pretty just like their mom, I was surprised to see that they werent dark like you, but they are still as cute as can be. congrads on the new baby, Do you know what you are having? Hope you don't mind me writing you, I was just so excited to see you, I mean you on your blog. well Take care and I hope your doing great. maria