Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh...BABY!!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Okay, okay, the cat's out of the bag. We are expecting!!! We are very excited even though it was a big surprise. It was an even bigger surprise to Chad, since I waited a week to tell him. I found out when we were in Las Vegas. My cute cousin Heather was my shoulder to "cry" on when I found out. I wanted to wait until Chad's birthday to tell him, but I couldn't do it. I ended up telling him 3 days early. I think I did pretty good to last a week! Anyway, I wrapped up this cute present and told him that I wanted to give him an early birthday gift. He loved it! He was quite shocked, but he is really excited now. We are due in April.

3 comments:

Mindy K said...

WHAT!!!!

Congrats!!! I can't believe you could wait an entire week. You have some major pregnancy willpower.

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see you in person and tell you again next week.

Kelly said...

Yea Leslie! That is awesome! It must be the right time for you, I know you were debating! Hope you are feeling well! See you next week!

Katrina said...

Congratulations! I was extremely apprehensive when I found out about Ayvri too, but I wouldn't change it for anything! I can't wait to find out what you're having - I hope you're planning to find out...