Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hallee's 5th Birthday!


We celebrated Hallee's 5th birthday on Thursday. I can't believe she is five! She has had it planned for quite a while. First, she and I went to Zupas for lunch. Later that afternoon we had her friends over for a birthday carnival. Amanda and Mary helped me with it (thanks a ton guys). It turned out to be way fun. We had a bounce house, face painting and lots of games. Later that night the family went out to Hallee's favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. The waitress put her on the saddle while the whole place sang "Happy Birthday". I hope she had a fun day. We love you Hallee girl!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, I am so glad I found your blog. You did such a good job on Hallee's party. I love the cake. Congrats on the baby too. That is so exciting. Hope to see more great things on your blog in the future.

Kati said...

It is crazy that she is 5! She is sure a beautiful little 5 year old. Mat and I are really trying to tie down a night for you guys to come over. We really do want to see if Chad can help us out. Last week was over before it started...and now we are back on to another week of his crappy schedule. We suck.