Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun in Scipio

We have had lots of fun in Scipio this summer. The girls love to play at Gram's. They especially love the sand pile. Some of the highlights this summer were the Scipio Rodeo and Paul and April's wedding. Aunt Jeanne was here for about a week, too. It was so much fun to hang out with her, Aunt Mary, and the girls. Hallee stayed with Aunt Jeanne a couple of nights. Jeanne taught the little girls some yoga moves and went on lots of walks with them. Hallee wore her dress-up clothes to Paul and April's reception. Wow! What a princess!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

You guys look great! It's so good to hear you're having such a fun summer - our's seems to be a bit slow this year, but Kindergarten is just around the corner and I can't wait! Take care!

OneBrilliantGirl said...

Leslie, hope you don't mind me finding your blog...I found a link to it from Aaron and Megan's blog. It was so great to see you at Paul's wedding. You're as beautiful as ever and your girls are so very darling. I'd love to stay in touch via our blogs, if you don't mind. :) Stay well. Kristyn

Nicole said...

Les,
I totally hunted you down. A month or so ago I was talking to Kate about blogs and we were saying how we were kind of dumb and wouldn't be able to do it. So today we were talking and I was telling her that I got one going. She told me that you had one, and here I am! I gotta tell ya, I enjoyed the heck out of looking at all your Scipio pictures. It was fun to see your cute girls, Maddy, and the whole crew. Anyway I am pretty excited to have fould you and will be checking in. Nicole

Katrina said...

Les-
I just took my blog private so email me at katchme@networld.com (not my usual e-mail address) so I can send you an invitation to get in since I don't remember your email address. Thanks!
Katrina