Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday Bash




As I get older, I will have to say that birthdays aren't as much fun as they used to be. But this year Chad and the girls worked really hard to make sure I had a good day. First, they sang a birthday song to me (you will have to pause my music to hear the video). It is so cute! Next, they gave me 32 balloons with messages inside. It was "32 reasons why we love you". One of Hope's reasons was "because you like my red hair." One of Hallee's reasons was "because you are a good runner." It was so thoughtful of Chad to involve the girls so much. Thanks guys! I love you!

4 comments:

Kati said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
We are so old.
I hate it. Every bit of it. I still feel like we are room-mates in college.
Glad you had a good day. Your girls are so very very cute.
love ya.

Katrina said...

Oh, Les! Happy Birthday! Your girls are soooo cute and did such a great job singing to you!

Willardson Family said...

How cute is that!! Chad is so thoughtful!! Happy belated Birthday you cute girl!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! Hope's voice is so dang cute and raspy in the video!