Monday, December 8, 2008

Hope's 4th Birthday!


Oh my! I can't believe my baby is four. Where does the time go? She is growing up way too fast. She had such a fun birthday last Tuesday. She had school that day so she took Krispy Kreme doughnuts to share with her class. That evening she wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. (What is it with my kids and Texas Roadhouse?) Grandma and Grandpa Huntsman came, as well as the Bawdens and the Stonebrakers. After, we went back to our house for cake and ice cream and games. She had an Ariel cake since that is her favorite princess. The kids played "Don't eat Santa" and "Pin the present on Santa". (Thanks, Sis!) I hope it was a good day for her. We love you Hope!

1 comment:

Theresa Stonebraker said...

So Max is sitting here yelling GIRLS!!! He loves you guys so much! It was fun to celebrate Hope's B-day! Cute little thing!